The DA is ready for the launch of the DA Gauteng Manifesto tomorrow, Saturday 8 March 2019 at the Saulsville Arena, in Attridgeville, Tshwane.
The Manifesto Launch will be attended by more than 3000 Party Activists, Public Representatives and Supporters from all the corridors of Gauteng.
The DA Gauteng Premier Candidate, Solly Msimanga will deliver the DA Gauteng Manifesto along with the DA Federal Leader, Mmusi Maimane.
Our manifesto is grounded on our offer to bring real change to Get Gauteng Working.
We pledge the following to the residents of Gauteng:
- A job in every home;
- Ensure honest, professional police;
- Fight corruption;
- Ensure controlled immigration;
- Speed up service delivery;
- Foster social and cultural development
- Ensure the effective education of our learners
- Ensure rapid and meaningful land reform
- To pursue legal efforts to ensure politicians and senior officials implicated in the Life Esidimeni tragedy are held accountable;
- Implement cost-effective and dependable, high-quality public transport systems
We have been hard at work in the Province to ensure that our message of Change reaches every home. Already, in Midvaal, Johannesburg and Tshwane this message has been received, and we are acting on the commitments we made in 2016. But the reality is that for as long as the failing ANC runs the Provincial Government, Gauteng will not work.
The failing ANC has shown itself to be a party of self-interest rather than a party that works with and for the people.
For change to happen in Gauteng, it requires the people of this beautiful Province to use the power of the ballot and vote for the DA, which committed to Building One South Africa for All.
We are ready to layout our plan that will transform Gauteng into A Province that Works!
Media accreditation for the Gauteng Manifesto Launch tomorrow can be collected at the venue from 6:00 am.